Different customers want to start a brewery project with different sizes of brewery equipment. No matter what size of brewery equipment you want to start with, Degong always makes sure it's available. All of our brewery equipment is custom built, and you can designate the brand you want for the components.
|Description of high quality beer brewing equipment for hotel|
Hotel beer brewing equipment is a good choice for ginshop, barbecue, restaurant who brew beer for customer at scene. Small floor coverage makes it possible to show consumers the whole process of beer brewing. The luxury and sanitary process comforts the consumers and give them impressed experience. The service includes: complete set of microbrewery equipment, installation turn key, recipes and technology of branded beers, staff training and more. Microbrewery comes complete "turnkey" The performance of your Microbrewery (Brewery and mini brewery), if necessary, can be increased in the future.
|Consumption of each brewery models|
|Water consumption||1 cubic meters||1.5 cubic meters||2 cubic meters||3 cubic meters||4 cubic meters|
|Configuration list of brewery equipment|
Volume + ~30% headspace
Inner-shell (SUS304), thickness: 3.0mm;External-shell (SUS304 OR COPPER), thickness: 2.0mm;
Insulation thickness: 100mm;
Internal 2B finishing, welds polishing to 0.4um
Cylindric and bottom with steam jacket–Max 3 bar pressure ensures 1°C/min heating speed.
- Top domed thermostatic hermetic closed glass manway door.
- VFD agitator motor SIEMENS.
- Top domed lighted sight glass.
– PT100 temperautre sensor probe
– Sanitary centrifugal 2.2 kw mash pump SIEMENS with VDF Danfuss controller.
– Bottom mash inlet /outlet.
– Middle side wort/water inlet/outlet.
– Top dome wort /water inlet.
– Middle cone wort outlet.
– Quick installed Spray CIP balls.
- Stainless steel 304 sanitary construction
- 100% TIG welded and sanitary polished
- Design pressure: 1.5-2 bar, test pressure: 3bar
- 4 heavy duty stainless steel legs with adjustable height and leveling footpads
- Interior shell: 304 stainless steel , thickness is 3 mm
- Interior is 2B and exterior finish bright polish, sanitary surface
- Tri-clamp sanitary fitting
- Vacuum & pressure relief valve
- Pressure gauge
- Thermometer gauge
- Sample valve
- Lifting lugs
- Ladder hooks, also designed to hold brewers hose when not is use
- Side manhole
- CIP arm and rotary spray ball 360 degree of coverage
- Dual zone cooling jacket with glycol inlet and outlet
- Rotation racking arm
- Dry hopping hole
- Thermo-well (Temperature sensor is also included)
Q1 Can your brewery system make both lager and ale?
Yes. Our brewery system can do this.
Q2 About the heating system:
Normally for 3 heating system;electric,steam and direct fire heating, if the capacity more than 1200l, it needs steam heating, less than 1200l capacity, can be electric,steam,direct fire are all ok,just the electric heating price is cheaper than steam heating and direct fire.
Q3 How to do temperature control?
The PLC or digital display meter can control the temperature via connecting with the PT100 sensor. Insulation keep the temperature.
Q4 Is it possible to supply installation in my country?
Yes, our engineers can go to your place and teach you installation and brewing.
Some clients are new in this field, they also no have ideas about how to confirm the configuration list, since we have experience, we can give some suggestions and also other clients for reference, then they will know what they will need exactly. We also have the process video for the brewing equipment, if the client do not know the process, the video will be sent.
We will give the layout according to the client’s floor plan or their requirements.3D layout also can be provided. This can help the client to get a better understanding about the project.
We will give the detailed diagram of the tanks, this can help the client to know whether this is what they need and also can modify them before placing the order.
When loading the equipment, we will take photos and show them to the client to confirm everything in the container already. Another important issue is installation,2 options can be chosen by the clients as follows:
1).We can send the engineer there for helping the client install debug the equipment, if it is necessary, the engineer also can teach the client how to brewing beer.
2).We can provide the piping diagram and wire diagram. They are useful for installing. Then the client can install the equipment by themselves.
3).The sales will contact with the client all the time until the equipment running normally. Once the client need any assistances or need any accessory, the sales will provide them soonest.