Fermentation tanks, or more commonly fermenters, are key components in beer brewing.Fermenters are specialized tanks designed to precisely control temperature and maintain the optimal conditions for fermentation, which occurs once the wort has been transferred from the brewhouse to the fermenter; a conical-bottom design is highly recommended for fermenters allowing for easier yeast harvesting.
Features of fermentation tank
Brewing is a science and the key to every scientific process is control. With DG fermenters, only the yeast you want to add to your wort gets in, while everything else is kept out. Made of shiny and super-clean 304 Stainless Steel, you will get the results you want without the worry of external influences. Available in sizes from 1-150 BBLs and in a variety of finishes, these tanks are ready to serve.
1. Our 10HL fermenter is conical shape for bottom and dished head for top, which is good for the yeast collection and tank cleaning.
2. Completely equipped fermenting and storage tanks, with cooling jackets, insulations, different designs of cooling system, automation of temperature and pressure.
3. Each fermenting and storage tank is completely manufactured from stainless steel 304, operable up to 3 bar design pressure, CE ISO TUV UL certificate, PU-insulation, cooling jackets, 360° coverage spraying ball unit. All tanks can be operated individually for different beers.
- All tanks are made of food grade stainless steel 304.
- Adopting advanced world famous brand components in electric parts and operation parts.
- Thickness: inner 3.0mm; out 2.0mm; jacket: 1.5mm
- Insulation: Polyurethane thickness: 100mm
- Working pressure: 1.5-2.0 bar Design pressure: 3.0 bar
- Cone 60° resist compression design
- Fermentation pressure controlled by pressure gauge automatically.
- 100% TIG welding with pure argon gas shield.
- Glycol jacket: dimpled plate on cone and side
- Heat exchange area: 2.69 square meter
- Interior surface: mirror polishing
- Exterior surface: oil bushed finish
- Interior full polished to Ra0.6µm without dead corner
- TC connected CIP arm with 360° coverage spraying ball
- Sanitary side mounted manhole with pressured door
- Main accessories: mechanical type safety valve, sampling valve, pressure gauge, temperature probe, racking arm, leveling tube, solenoid valve, etc...