|Beer brewing process|
From the beginning to the end, the brewing process can be divided into 6 main parts which are separately malt milling, brewhouse, fermentation period, CIP part, Cooling system and Control system. Each of it is necessary.
|Malt milling system|
200Kg/h; Double Roller; Motor Power: 3.0kW; Rotational Speed: 800rpm
Provides small sprays of water to humidify the malt
Inner-shell (SUS304), thickness: 3.0mm;External-shell (SUS304 OR COPPER), thickness: 2.0mm;
|Insulation thickness: 100mm;|
|Internal 2B finishing, welds polishing to 0.4um|
|Cylindric and bottom with steam jacket–Max 3 bar pressure ensures 1°C/min heating speed|
|Top domed thermostatic hermetic closed glass manway door.|
|VFD agitator motor SIEMENS.|
|Top domed lighted sight glass.|
|PT100 temperautre sensor probe|
|Bottom mash inlet /outlet.|
|Sanitary centrifugal 2.2 kw mash pump SIEMENS with VDF Danfuss controller.|
|Quick installed Spray CIP balls.|
|25% of 1000L fermenter as head space reserved|
|100% TIG welded with argon gas|
|Inner of 1000L fermenter- stainless steel 304, thickness: 3.0mm|
|Dimple jacket as 1000L fermenter- stainless steel 304, thickness: 1.5mm|
|60 degree conical angle|
|Insulation of 1000L fermenter: PU, thickness:100mm|
|Dry hopping hole|
|Mirror polishing for inside surface|
|Electronic flow meter|
|Dual glycol water cooling zones|
|Working pressure: 1.5-2 bar|
|Design pressure: 3 bar|
- All the materials touching with beer directly are all top quality food grade stainless steel
- We use the first class valves and manhole for our equipments
- All the materials I use is nonmagnetic.
- The thickness of the material exact fit in with what shown in our quotation sheet
- Most importantly,Our staff is always available for your needs and questions.
- Within the warranty period, any malfunctions caused by the quality issues or material issue, Degong will be responsible to it.
- After delivering the equipments to our customers, Degong will arrange special worker to do the track service,because we set up the marketing department for specially dealing with the feedback of customers for providing the satisfied service. Once Degong gets the feedback from customers, we will do our best to deal with it for you.
- For the malfunctions beyond the warranty period, Degong will also be responsible to it, but the seller should take in charge of the expenses.
- Degong can dispatch technicians to install the equipments for you, but the seller should take charge of the expenses.