1500L commercial industrial steel beer brewery equipment for sale
A whole set of brewery equipment generally contains 6 parts, malt milling; brewhouse process; fermentation process; cooling part; CIP part and control part.
- Heating method: Gas / Steam / Electric for your choice. However, as to the brewhouse bigger than 500L, our recommendation is steam heating method since it's able to heat wort more even which is good for the quality of the beer.
- Structure:2-vessel / 3-vessel / 4-vessel. According to stats, a majority of customers prefer 3-vessel structure for 1000L brewhouse, which's good for improving working efficiency and utilization rate of resource, especially water resource.
- Wort pump: equipped with ABB motor, VFD type. Complete stainless steel and sanitary, more durable and optimal
- Wort grant: Assembled between Lauter tun and kettle, used as a wort buffer tank. The existence of wort grant can prevent grain cake from being sucked extremely tight, especially when the wort pump is not VFD type.
- Platform: We all know that the water is everywhere inside a brewery. In order to avoid getting hurt from falling down, the platform is slip-resistance designed.
- Wort aeration device: Air injection is an absolutely important process since unsterilized air could contaminate wort or even make it a tank of sour water.
- Pneumatic valve and automatic control: Utilize pneumatic valves and PLC control system to get maximum working efficiency.
- ABB / SEW / SIEMENS motor for raker: Use world renowned motor to make the brewery system not only more durable but also more optimal for brewers to operate.
- Material & Thickness: Food grade sanitary stainless steel 304. 3.0mm for inner shell, 2.0mm for outer shell and 1.5mm for dimple jacket
- Manufacturing technique: 100% TIG welded with argon gas protection
- Material & Thickness: sanitary food grade stainless steel 304. 3.0mm for inner shell, 2.0mm for outer shell and 1.5mm for dimple jacket
- Working pressure & design pressure: 1.5-2 bar; 3 bar
- Head space: 25% of effective capacity
- Cooling method: Cooling jacket
- Interior treatment: Mirror polish
- Sample valve:
- Carbonation stone well: for oxygenating beer
- Pressure relief valve / Vacuum valve: for exhausting air when the pressure inside the tank is higher than set pressure
- Thermometer: for showing temperature visually
- Racking arm: for draining the beer out
- Pressure bunging device: for setting pressure inside the tank
- Pressure gauge: for showing the pressure inside the tank visually
- Temperature sensor: for sensing the temperature inside the fermentation tank and then submit the signal to control box via signal wire
Fermentation period of Ale is 7 days or so
Fermentation period ofLager is 14 days or so