Degong manufactures custom, high-efficiency brewing systems tailored to your unique brewing needs and production space. We offer steam-powered, electric, and direct fire brewhouses in 2, 3, 4, and 5-vessel configurations. Because We know what you want, We know how to help you brew beer, We know brewer's need best.
Choose Degong, Choose the finest beer.
Degong manufactures custom, high-efficiency brewing systems tailored to your unique brewing needs and production space. We offer steam-powered, electric, and direct fire brewhouses in 2, 3, 4, and 5-vessel configurations. Degong brewhouses integrate advanced design and manufacturing techniques to maximize energy efficiency and water conservation. All brewhouses include pipings, fittings, and a centralized automated control system to easily and accurately monitor and manage your current batch. With every brewhouse project we take on, our team of technical experts take into account your facility, target production volume, and process flow to ensure your new brewing system is a perfect fit for your team.
Main Configuration Of 1000L Beer Brewing Equipment
Detailed info of 1000L beer brewing equipment
1. Material: Inner(SUS304), thickness: 3.0mm; Outer (SUS304), thickness:2.0mm;
2. Inner surface treatment: welds grinded to Ra 0.4µm without dead corner.
3. 100% TIG welding with pure argon gas shield
4. Insulation: Polyurethane-thickness 80 mm.
5. Dished top and conical bottom
6. Glass top manhole
7. Temperature way：Double metal thermometer
8. Outer surface: Weld polishing processing
9. Top mounted 360° coverage CIP spraying ball and port TC Easy clean
10. Stainless steel laser cutting False Bottom/Filter
11. Thermometer well for high accuracy temperature sensor
12. 4 pcs completely SUS304 heavy duty legs with leveling
13. Grain raker with VFD controlled motor and gear reducer .
14. The use of advanced inverter control of motors, energy-saving mute. The Motor speed can be controlled and adjusted by transducer.
15. With sight light on top
1. Material Inner (SUS304) thickness: 3.0mm; Outer (SUS304), thickness: 2.0mm
2. External-Jacket(SUS304) thickness: 1.5mm;
3. Oval head cone bottom, thickness: 3.0mm.
4. Heat exchange area：2.69 ㎡
5. Equipment with: cone 60°resist compression design, dripping
6. 100% TIG welding with pure argon gas shield
7. Interior Finish: Sanitary 2B finish, Pickled and Passivity; (8K Mirror finish optional)
8. Exterior Finish: Oil brushed finish（2B, 8K Mirror finish optional)
9. Interior full polished to 0.2~0.4 μm without dead corner
10. Insulated with high density Polyurethane foam 100mm
11. Glycol Jacket: Dimpled plate on cone and side
12. Stringent tank leakage test by water and pressured gas
13. Stringent Jacket leakage test by water and pressured gas
14. Sanitary side mounted manway with pressured door
15. TC connected CIP arm with 360° coverage spraying ball
16. CO2 blow-off arm with butterfly valve
17.Full sanitary metallic sealed sampling valve
18.Mechanical safe valve PVRV 2 bar on top
19.Hydraulic shock pressure gauge on CIP arm
20.Rotating racking arm and port on cone with butterfly valve
21.Tri clamp discharge arm with butterfly valve
22.Thermowell for high accuracy temperature sensor
23.4 pcs completely SUS304 heavy duty legs with leveling pad and legs support
24.Complete valves, fittings and all parts
25.Dry hopping port 4'' TC with solid end cap
26.Sanitary level tube and valves TC for special request
27.Pressure gauge Thermometer gauge Sample valve Dry Hop Port
We always attend different expo or exhibitions across the World, such as BrauBeviale and Drinktec in Germany, Craft Brewers Conference in United States, Brewcon in Australia, Sea Brew in Sourthest Asia,Beviale Moscow in Russia etc.The customers can learn more about our design and quality with seeing and touching the equipment in person at these expo or exhibition. In addition, face-to-face talking with customers at booth also makes everything more simple and easier.
Logistics & Packaging:
1. All tanks will be packaged with soft protection material and mounted on strong carbon steel frame
2. All accessories and spare parts will be packaged with seperated box.
3. After loaded into containers, all equipments will be well fixed to the containers.
Where it can be used: