Beer brewing equipment are usually independently owned. Such breweries are generally characterized by theire empahsis on flavor and brewing technique. We supply microbreweries from 500L to 5000L per brew. Our service includes:complete microbrewery equipment, installation, recipes of branded beers, staff training etc. If necessary, it can be expanded in future.
|Description of 1500L beer brewing equipment|
1500L Turnkey industrial beer brewing equipment belongs to medium size of equipment. By far, our equipments have been sold to customers in Ireland, Italy, Blegium, Japan, American, Chile, Switzerland, Germany, etc and we have got the high praise from almost every one of them... We have also attended the Germany fair for twice. The obtained certificates for our equipments are CE ISO TUV UL. If you are looking for a 500L brewing equipment, just send me a message.
|Detail info of beer brewhouse|
Use – mashing, mixing and wort boiling.
Position – vertical
Appearance – Cylindric, domed / conical top with conical inner bottom.
- Material body sus304
- Insulation- polyurethane 100 mm
- Cylindric and bottom milled steam heating – Max 3 bar pressure ensures 1°C/min heating speed.
- Complete pre-piped, pre-wired and test run prior to shipment.
- Top domed thermostatic hermetic closed glass manway door.
- Stainless steel mixer activated by 1.5 kw geardrive motor SIEMENS.
- Top domed lighted sight glass.
- Quick installed termo sensor PT100 connected to multi segments programmable controller
- Quick installed modular steam outlet condensator assembled with 0.5kw centrifugal water recycling pump for energy and water saving.
- Top domed cylindric hops grant for online hops insertion, adopted with wort circulation for effective mixing.
- Sanitary centrifugal 2.2 kw mash pump with VDF controller.
- Bottom mash inlet /outlet.
- Middle side wort/water inlet/outlet.
- Top dome wort /water inlet.
- Middle cone wort outlet.
- Quick installed Spray CIP balls X2 .
- Outlet/darainage connections –DN40
- Inlet connections –DN32
|Detailed info of fermentation system|
Top or side manhole which depends on customer’s request
Dry hopping hole
Pressure relief valve
Pressure bunging device
CIP spraying ball
Carbonation stone assembly
Cooling jacket inlet & outlet