CCT have a cooling jacket over the entire height of the cylindrical and conical part. ССT are warmed by polyurethane foam 70-100 mm thick. The external covering of CCT is made of food mirror stainless steel.
|Thickness of material (mm):|
A row of fermentation for sale
These fermenters have the minimum characteristics that we advise for the professional production of beer. They are made of stainless steel 304, they are cylindro-conical at 60º and they have a double jacket in the cylinder and cone to control the temperature.
Brite tank/Serving tank
Execute your brewing process with confidence for years using DGET fermentation tanks! Made from 304 or 316L stainless steel coming with either dual or multi-zoned glycol jackets, our fermentation tanks are the ultimate choice in fermenting wort into beer.
|Standard Fermenter Main Features:|
• 304SS with Dual Glycol Jacket and insulated with a minimum of 80mm Chloride free PU insulation.
• Top manways offer superior sanitation and ease to add fining and hops to the vessel.
• Pillow Plate Glycol Jackets offer optimal media transfer. The interior of the shell is coated with a Chloride resistant coating to resist corrosion from the interior.
• Racking Arm allows for easy racking arm rotation, without the need to loosen any clamps. Simply turn the handle and the racking arm rotates.
• Adjustable Levelers to provide a level tank regardless of floor slope.
• Entirely 304ss Butterfly Valves, 2” Bottom port to facilitate yeast removal.
• Entire body a sanitary.
• Respective PSI Pressure Vacuum Relief Valve, 2″ Tri-Clamp Connection.
• CIP Tank Spray Ball has spinner spray head assembly and exterior CIP arm.
• Dedicated 1.5” Blow Off Arm helps keeps CIP assembly clear of primary fermentation blow off exhaust and residue.
Fermenter details ( polishing,weld,racking arm,pressure gauge,dish head etc.)
|Main components: |
§ Manhole on the top or front
§ Level Indicator (standard) for inner tank.
§ Vacuum/Pressure combined valve. Tank top fittings, pressure gauge.
§ Built in rotary spray ball within the inner tank for cleaning.
§ Sanitary sampling valve, with the shortest connection on the tank, easily CIP cleanable.
§ Other customization possible upon request.
Brite tank details (with pressure gauge,piplin,valve etc.)
1. What is your term of payment?
A: Our payment terms are both TT and L/C.
30% for advance payment after signing the contract and before manufacturing,
70% as balance payment after manufacturing all equipments and before delivery.
2. This is the first time I use this kind of machine, is it easy to operate?
A: There are English manual or guide video for showing how to use the machine;
If you still have any questions, we can contact by phone or email, etc.
3. If machine has any problem after I used it, how could I do?
A: Free training course at our plant. Free parts send to you in machine warranty period if machine have any problem; Engineer available to service machinery overseas.
|Packaging & Shipping|
1. Main tanks, vessels and machines will be packaged with steel frames.
2. All items wrapped with soft package for protection.
3. Standard shipping containers will be used for general purpose.
4. All equipments will be loaded into containers according to exact container layout drawings.
5. After loaded into containers, all equipments will be well fixed to the containers.
Please feel free to contact me for more details or questions.