1000L Beer brewing system craft beer equipment is popular for small scale brewery or hotel/restaurant.All of the details can be customized according to customer's requirement.All of the electric element will choose famous brand,such as Siemens,Omron.....
There is no fixed configuration and price for the system,all of the equipment is customzied according to customer's requirement.
|Specifications of beer brewhouse|
Milling: 2-roller or simplified 4-roller
Mash &Lautertun: Brewing &sparging water blending port, VFD rake, with wort grant, mash hydrator, etc
Kettle & Whirlpool: Dimpled steam jackets or direct burning heating, as well as electric immersion heating
Hot Liquor Tank: Steam heating, direct burning or immersion electric heating.
Pumps: Lautering pump and whirlpooling/castout pump of VFD, HL pump
Piping: Tri-Clamp or DIN standard pre-built
Heat exchanger: 2-step or 1 step, with fittings such as thermometers, venturi aeration unit, etc
Brewhouse control: VFD, switches etc, Automatic Temp. control, etc
Cellar Control: Automatic Temp. control with solenoid valves
1.A brewhouse consists of all the components, or vessels, a craft brewery needs for the initial brewing stage. It typically includes a mash tun, lauter tun, boil kettle, whirlpool, hot liquor tank.
2.A two-vessel brewhouse is often made up of combinations of a mash/lauter tun and boil kettle/whirlpool tun, while a larger, more advanced three,four five-vessel system separates these components.
Mash/Lauter Tun+ Boil Kettle/Whirlpool Tun+ Hot Liquor Tank
Mash/Lauter Tun/Whirlpool Tank Combine Vessel+ Kettle Tun
Mash/Lauter Tun/Hot Liquor Tank Combine Vessel+ Boil Kettle/Whirlpool Tun
|Specifications of fermentation tank|
- Certified Stainless Steel material
- Sanitary construction seams with sanitary interior polish
- Inspected and pressure tested to 2 times operating pressure
- Insulated with high efficiency polyurethane foam
- Name-brand, high-quality valves and fittings included with every tank
- Quality TIG welding: For piping, quality TIG welding with sanitary interior shapes
- 130% overhead space, heat insulated; separate glycol jackets on body and cone; 60° cone bottom, dished top head; Side man-way: 450mmx350mm;
All hygienic parts:
- Hop port on top
- PVRV and pressure relief valve
- Perlick style Sample valve
- Rotating spraying ball
- Qualified butterfly valves
- Racking arm
- Pressure gauge
- Height adjusting foot pads
- Separate CIP arm and blow off arm
|Our equipment shows in customer's brewery|