All valves and controls within easy reach and allow for more efficient Keg Washing. We test each unit before shipping and you will be up and cleaning kegs in no time with our simple installation and operating instructions.
Two station manual keg rinser and washer. Designed to clean up to 24 kegs per hour. Easy to use manifold provides optimum cleaning flexibility and operator efficiency. The extremely compact design allows brewpubs of all sizes to fit one into their existing space and it has casters to move it into storage as needed.
Two station beer keg washer for sale
The single station keg washer is a new product that meets the growing demand for breweries and other users that have a limited number of kegs to clean and offers an affordable entry value into professional keg washing.
The Single station keg washer is upgraded to a dual head washer with an upgrade kit available.
Generation 2 Manually loaded and operated keg rinser and washer.. Designed to clean up to 12 kegs per hour. Easy to use manifold provides optimum cleaning flexibility and operator efficiency. The extremely compact design allows brewpubs of all sizes to fit one into their existing space and it has casters to move it into storage as needed.
Single station beer keg washer for sale
|Standard product features:(two station or single station)|
• Cleans multiple keg sizes with two head cleaning station
• Electrical enclosure with control switches for temperature and pump control
• Digital temperature controller for detergent/caustic tank temperature control
• Dedicated detergent/caustic reservoir
• Stainless manifold piping and valving
• Heavy-duty Finish dedicated stainless pump
• 5.5 kw immersion heater for fast heating of detergent/caustic
• Two stainless sankey couplers (can custom other couplers as needed)
• CO2 pressure gauge
• 304 stainless steel construction
• Heavy-duty Lockable Coasters so you can easily store the Keg Washer when not in use
• Electropolish Mirror Finish
• Fully 304 sanitary stainless-steel construction.
• Single tank unit can be used for caustic, acid, and sanitizer washes.
• 1 KEG station following manual washing steps.
• 1 x UL certified heavy-duty centrifugal pump.
Valve and hose
a. Design: DG engineers is providing various types of brewing design services according to cutomers’ requirements.
b. Testing and Maintenance: professional equipment and application product testing and maintenance services according to actuall working conditions.
c. Directed: transforms demand into the latest solutions and products with our advanced technology to help clients build core competitiveness.
d. Project Evaluation: this assessment includes all the elements of in mind project including advantage, technology, efficiency, quality control etc.
e. Continuous Service: actively provide pre-sales, sales, after-sales service and value-added services to help customers enhance value.
f. Training and Improvement: carries on the thorough training to the user, in order to maximize the equipment and the product functions.
a. For main parts of the equipment such as brewhouse tank, fermentation tank, bright beer tank, hot water tank, glycol water tank,beer keg etc... the warranty period is 24 months.
b. For other components such as refrigeration unit, control components, etc... the warranty period is 12 months.
c. Our equipments have been approved by TUV. Our equipments is accord with the German standard quality.
Looking to expand, or get into beer brewery equipment business? Then check out us.