Fermentation tank is also called CCT (Cylindrical Conical Tank), FV (Fermentation Vessel), primary fermenter or unitank as they are used both for fermenting and lagering. Fermenting is the process during which the yeast transforms the wort into beer.
|Thickness of material (mm):|
We offers a wide array of fermenters(fermentation) and brite tanks(maturation) tanks that are designed accordingly to our customers’pecifications and their needs. Our fermenter and brite tanks come in three different generalized builds (customizable tanks are also available): single wall, un-jacketed and jacketed.
|Fermentation tank features:|
Fermentation under isobaric conditions is the quintessential process. These fermenters are also made of stainless steel 304, are cylindro-conical at 60ºC, thermal insulated and with a double jacket. But the advantages do not end there:
• Interior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 3mm
• Exterior shell: 304 stainless steel, thickness 2mm
• Interior and exterior finish bright polish to Ra 0.6um, hygiene surface
• Shadowless side manway and 60 degree cone bottom, with 25% head space
• Racking port and discharge port with butterfly valve and fittings
• Dual zone dimple cooling jacket with glycol inlet and outlet
• Polyurethane insulation thickness 1.5mm for cooling jacket on side and bottom
• Fully welded exterior shell. CIP arm and spray ball and rotating tank racking arm included
• Vacuum & pressure relief valve
• Pressure gauge, Thermometer and Sample valve
• Optional temperature controler & solenoid valve
• 4 stainless steel legs with leveling footpads
Fermentation tanks with side manway
Premium quality beer fermenters and Brite tank
All of our tanks can be pressurized (unless otherwise requested) and the fermenters have an added bonus of functioning as both a fermenter and BBT tank.
Fermentation tank components
Vacuum & Pressure Relief Valve:
• Made of 304 stainless steel
• Tri-clamp connections
• Pressure 0.12-0.15Mpa
Sanitary designed for tank mounting, with build-in check valves and pipe extension. The most efficient system on the market for carbonation.
304 stainless steel
Bimetal thermometer with stainless steel dial face
Sample valve in 304 stainless steel for insert into barrel for dispensing or sample.
Designed to meet demanding sanitary requirement of food and beverage application. Product does not come in contact with pressure gauge.
|DGET brief introduction|
We are a beer equipment manufacturer dedicated to providing the best brewery solutions to customers worldwide.
We are confident to provide you with the high-quality brewery equipment you need, brewhouse tank, fermentation tanks, brite tanks, refrigeration units, filling machines, packaging machines, water treatment, etc.
a. For main parts of the equipment such as brewhouse tank, fermentation tank, bright beer tank, hot water tank, glycol water tank, etc... the warranty period is 24 months.
b. For other components such as refrigeration unit, control components, etc... the warranty period is 12 months.
c. Our equipments have been approved by TUV . Our equipments is accord with the German standard quality.
After delivering the equipments to our customers, DEGONG will arrange special worker to do the track service, because we set up the marketing department for specially dealing with the feedback of customers for providing the satisfied service.
Within the warranty period, any malfunctions caused by the quality issues, DEGONG will be responsible to it.
For the malfunctions beyond the warranty period, DEGONG will also be responsible to it, but the seller should take in charge of the expenses.
If you have any questions or want to know the details, please feel free to contact me. We are always here, welcome!