Fermenters, brite tanks, yeast brinks, and more. We've been making tanks for brewing and beverage applications for over 10 years.
Want something custom, like a hopback or an agitator? We'll happily consult and see if we can do it for you.
|Thickness of material (mm):|
|fermentation tank Manhole:|
Beer brewing process diagram
Whether you are a start-up, a well-established craft brewery or a market leading brand – you can benefit from DGET in the brewery industry. Our catalog of high-quality equipment ranges from complete systems to process units to components. Breweries have classic packaging arrange consisting of brewing kettle,fermentation vessels and additional equipment.The brewery equipped with semiautomatic control panel.Staff training occurs during installation of equipment and test brews.
Malt mill machine
Specially designed for higher extraction rates and brewhouse yields
Consistent grind and precise particle size control
Machine reliability and ease of use
Thicker steel for more durability
Reliable direct drive grinding rolls
Easy access grease banks
Sample ports easily accessed so you can check your product anytime
Multiple attachments to accommodate your in feed and discharge needs, including appropriately sized stands to allow for proper clearance
Made in the USA
12 month warranty
100% Customer Satisfaction Guarantee on all brew mills
Beer brewing equipment(2 vessel)
The system can be heated by steam,electricity or gas;and controlled by manual,semi-automatic or full automatic.The mainstream of two-vessel brewhouse is steam heated and manual controlled system.
Standard Brewhouse configuration:
1. Mash / Lauter Tun with side grain out access
2. Brew Kettle / Whirlpool Vessel with integrated steam jacket and temperature control
3. Semi-Automated Controls with PLC & Remote Access Support
4. 304 Stainless Steel Sanitary Pumps with VFD Controls
5. 304 Stainless Steel Plate Heat Exchanger with integrated temperature controls
6. Manual Sanitary Butterfly Valves
7. Ergonomic and efficient 304 stainless steel Brew Deck with easy access to all vessels and brewing functions
8. Semi-auto control cabinet
9. High accuracy temperature sensor, PT100
10. Heating: dimple steam jacket/ stainless steel electric heating elements
11. Usage:Pub/hotel/restaurant beer brewery equipment
Pipeline;false bottom filter and heat exchanger
These fermenters have the minimum characteristics that we advise for the professional production of beer. They are made of stainless steel 304, they are cylindro-conical at 60º and they have a double jacket in the cylinder and cone to control the temperature.
Stainless steel conical fermenter in yard
Mechanical control valve;pressure gauge;racking arm;
Side manway;thermometer and carbon stone
Fermentation tank features:
-Food grade 304 stainless steel construction, interior/exterior
- Dual zone dimple cooling jacket with glycol inlet and outlet
- Sanitary interior finish with all welds ground and polished
- Fully welded exterior
- Polyurethane insulation for cooling jacket on sidewall and bottom
- Side shadowless manway door (optional top manway)
-60 degree conical bottom with 25% free head space
- CIP arm and 360 degree spray ball
- Racking port with Rotating racking arm
- Pressure gauge
- Sample valve
- 4 legs with cross braces and adjustable feet
- 3 bar design pressure
- Tank valves and fittings
Brite tank front and back view
Brite tank features:
Outer shell: SUS304, 1.5mm thickness, brushed finished
Inner container: SUS304, thickness 3mm, smooth ground welds - 2B finish
Glycol jacket: SUS304, thickness 2mm, dimple welded
Insulation material: polyurethane, 100 mm thickness
Head space: 25% over stated size
Pressure rating: 0.15Mpa working pressure
Connections: PVRV, coolant inlet/outlet, Pt100 interface, sample valve, side man-door, carbonation stone, pressure gauge, analog temperature gauge, volume sight-glass, analog temperature gauge, rotating CIP ball and piping, center bottom product port.
Rotating racking arm and thermometer
Whether you are a start-up, a well-established craft brewery or a market leading brand – you can benefit from DGET in the brewery industry. Our catalog of high-quality equipment ranges from complete systems to process units to components.
|Packaging & Delivery|
Packaging Details: standard wooden package
Package Type : As usual, we adopt wooden case as package type. It's suitable for long-distance transport. According to customers' special demand, we could adopt sheet iron case and so on.
The cargo ready to load
If you are interested in our craft brewing equipment, need a quotation or you simply want to discuss your project with us, get in touch and we will be happy to assist you.