Our brewery equipment is turn-key and consist of mill system, mash system, fermentation system, cooling system, cleaning system (CIP), control system and accessories. With brewery equipment you are able to produce outstanding full-bodied beers. Beginners will find it easy to brew with this fairly automated equipment.
|Thickness of material (mm):|
Breweries have classic packaging arrange consisting of brewing kettle,fermentation vessels and additional equipment.The brewery equipped with semiautomatic control panel.Staff training occurs during installation of equipment and test brews.
Mash-brewing equipment is provided in the brewery to produce wort.
The estimated amount of hot water is collected in the equipment and ,with stirring,the calculated amount of crushed malt is set.The saccharified mash is pumped into the filter tank for filtration to separate the beer wort from grains.
Filtered wort is served for boiling with hops in the mash-brewing apparatus.After boiling,the wort is pumped into a whirlpool to separate proteins,hops,and for partial cooling.
From the filter-tank-whirlpool,the pump feeds wort to a two-stage heat exchanger through the hog separator to cool before fermentation.Management of technological process of brewing is carried out through the control panel.
|Features of brewery equipment:|
500L microbrewery equipment
Filter plate or false bottom
Plate heat exchanger（two stage）
Brewhouse System technical parameters:
1-Stainless steel mash tun, lauter tun, boiling kettle and whirlpool vessels, or combined vessels.
2-Domed top design for the bigger small size vessels, conical top design for bigger size.
3-Hot liquor tank and cold liquor tank are recommend. HLT will be heated the same with brew kettle.
4-SUS304 for all the vessels, and copper cladding is also available.
5-Agitator for the mashing, rake system for the lauter, milled false bottom and tangent inlet design.
6-Independent control panel for the brew house system, PID or penumatic valves control.
7-Completely brew house platform.
8-All pipings for the whole system.
9-Outsourcing surface:weld polishing processing
10-Jacket pressure:design pressure 0.3Mpa,working pressure ＜0.2Mpa
11-CIP360degree s Omni bearing cleaning
Fermetation tank technical parameters:
• Interior/Exterior TIG welded 304 Stainless Steel
• 3mm interior tank wall thickness
• 2mm exterior shell wall thickness
• 70mm/80mm/100mm(available) polyurethane-thickness insulation on cone and cylinder
• 2B sanitary interior polish (pickled and passivated)
• 4N exterior polish (sanitary)
• Adjustable feet with anchor holes
• Operating pressure 20psi (Tested at 30psi)
• 3/4” FNPT for glycol attachment
• Full rotating racking with DIN Fitting
• Full shadowless side manway door
• Pressure/vacuum relief valve
• Large dial pressure gauge
• Ladder/hose hooks
• Sample valve
• 4" hop-port with handle and hook for dry hop bag
• RTD temp control thermowell
• Large dial temp gauge with probe
• CIP arm with spinning spray ball and 360 deg of coverage
• Dedicated blowoff tube
• 2 piece 12" carbonation stone with ball valve
• 4 Stainless steel handle Butterfly valves
• 60 deg cone bottom with 25% head space
• All necessary EPDM gaskets
Pressure vaccume relief valve
Fermentation tank 3D model
|DGET brief introduction:|
|Packaging & Delivery|
Packaging Details: standard wooden package
Package Type : As usual, we adopt wooden case as package type. It's suitable for long-distance transport. According to customers' special demand, we could adopt sheet iron case and so on.
Ready for shipment
DGET-brewing equipment for launching your own facility or private brewery for selling beer in selling points.
Warmly welcome your visit, please contact me quickly for more brewery equipment information.