500L steam heating brewhouse assembly adopted with three vessels: Mash/Kettle, Lauter tun and Whirpool tun.Steam heating method is better for its stablity and effciency.All of the tank will have separate steam jacket in order to improve tanks’s using efficiency and adopted with working platform for operating.
- Stainless steel 304 sanitary construction
- 100% TIG welded and sanitary polished
- Design pressure: 1.5-2 bar, test pressure: 3bar
- 4 heavy duty stainless steel legs with adjustable height and leveling footpads
- Interior shell: 304 stainless steel , thickness is 3 mm
- Interior is 2B and exterior finish bright polish, sanitary surface
- Tri-clamp sanitary fitting
- Vacuum & pressure relief valve
- Pressure gauge
- Thermometer gauge
- Sample valve
- Lifting lugs
- Ladder hooks, also designed to hold brewers hose when not is use
- Side manhole
- CIP arm and rotary spray ball 360 degree of coverage
- Dual zone cooling jacket with glycol inlet and outlet
- Rotation racking arm
- Dry hopping hole
- Thermo-well (Temperature sensor is also included)
Degong Equipment Technology Co.,Ltd. is located in Shandong with convenient transportation access. We are professsionally engaged in producing craft beer brewing system, fermentation system, bright beer tanks, CIP system, Keg washer, stainiless steel manways and relavant fittings. As for the turn key project for pub and brewery plant are welcomed by us.
24 hours online services from sales team is here for assistance. Experienced R&D team from Degong are always available to meet the requirements of beer industries "energy saving, and clean production goals" for both the domestic and abroad market. CAD and 3D drawing, project planning, training online and on site, receipt of brwery are all can be got if there are requires from customers. The one-stop service from the initial design of the project to on site testing of the equipment welcomed.
1.Are you a manufacturer?
Yes,we have been providing the professional products to all customers all over the world for more than 10 years.
2.How to install the machine?
We can provide the video of installation, email, picture. If large project, we can dispatch our engineer to install the brewery equipment at site.
3.How to do temperature control?
The PLC or digital display meter can control the temperature via connecting with the PT100 sensor.
4.What is your available port of shipment?
5.Is customized available ?
Yes, according to your detailed drawings or requirements.
6.How long is your delivery time?
Generally single tanks need 20-30 working days, for whole plant need 40-50 working days.