Beer fermentation tank is also called CCT, fermenters are made of SUS 304, for fermentation and maturation of beer. We design, manufacture all variety fermenters from 500L to 30000L . With all the necessary valves, connections, microbrewery fermenters are the CE certification.
Fermentation is a process that converts the sugar (long-chain and short-chain molecules) obtained from starch during brewing to alcohol and CO2. The process of fermentation ends when all fermentable sugar has been converted to alcohol. A certain amount of residual sugar is needed to carbonise the beer during maturation (second fermentation). Carbon dioxide is produced during the fermentation of the sugar.
Cylindrical-conical fermentation tanks
|Fermentation tank main Features:|
Use – fermentation maturation and storage processes.
Position – vertical
- Cylindrical, top domed with conical bottom.
-Material body and insulation cladding- sus304
-Complete pre-piped, pre-wired and test run prior to shipment.
1.Material Inner (SUS304)thickness: 3.0mm; Outer(SUS304)thickness:2.0mm
2. External-Jacket(SUS304) thickness: 1.5mm;
3. Oval head cone bottom, thickness: 3.0mm.
4. Heat exchange area：2.61㎡
5. Equipment with : cone 60°resist compression design，dripping
6. 100% TIG welding with pure argon gas shield
7. Interior Finish: Sanitary 2B finish, Pickled and Passivity; (8K Mirror finish optional)
8. Exterior Finish: Oil brushed finish（2B, 8K Mirror finish optional)
9. Interior full polished to 0.6 μm without dead corner
10. Insulated with high density Polyurethane foam 100mm
11. Glycol Jacket: Dimpled plate on cone and side
12. Stringent tank leakage test by water and pressured gas
13. Stringent Jacket leakage test by water and pressured gas
14. Sanitary side mounted manway with pressured door
15. TC connected CIP arm with 360° coverage spraying ball
16. CO2 blow-off arm with butterfly valve
17.Full sanitary metallic sealed sampling valve
18.Mechanical safe valve PVRV 2 bar on top
19.Hydraulic shock pressure gauge on CIP arm
20.Rotating racking arm and port on cone with butterfly valve
21.Tri clamp discharge arm with butterfly valve
22.Thermowell for high accuracy temperature sensor
23.4pcs completely SUS304 heavy duty legs with leveling
pad and legs support
24.Complete valves, fittings and all parts
25.Dry hopping port 4'' TC with solid end cap
26.Sanitary level tube and valves TC for special request
27.Pressure gauge Thermometer gauge Sample valve Dry Hop Port
Side view fermentation tank
Stainless stell pipeline
In pressure version, the tanks are available also for secondary fermentation process (maturation of beverage under pressure). In this case, it is possible to use them also as serving tanks (bright beer tanks – BBT) before filling of beverage into kegs or bottles, kegs or other packages. We produce all these devices either in model configurations or according to individual customer requirements.
Components of fermentation tank details
3d model of fermentation tank
|DGET brief introduction|
1. How long is your delivery lead time?
A: After 30-45 working days when we receiving your payment.
2. Could you calculate the shipping for me?
A: Yes, please kindly let us know which port is nearest your place.
3. What is your term of payment?
A: Our payment terms are both TT and L/C. 30% for advance payment after signing the contract and before manufacturing, 70% as balance payment after manufacturing all equipments and before delivery.
4. This is the first time I use this kind of machine, is it easy to operate?
A: There are English manual or guide video for showing how to use the machine;
If you still have any questions, we can contact by phone or email, etc;
|Packaging & Delivery|
Packaging Details: standard wooden package
Package Type : As usual, we adopt wooden case as package type. It's suitable for long-distance transport. According to customers' special demand, we could adopt sheet iron case and so on.
Ready for shipment
If you are interested in our craft beer brewery equipment, need a quotation or you simply want to discuss your project with us, get in touch and we will be happy to assist you.