|Thickness of material (mm):|
Bright beer tank introduction
Bright beer tanks are often also called serving tanks, tax determination tanks or clear beer tanks (=CBTs), bright beer tanks (=BBTs), maturation or conditioning tanks. We know that bright beer tank is the last vessel that beer comes in contact with to become a beer that is perfectly matured, clarified and ready to be packaged and served.
Compared to the normal vertical bright beer tank, if the customer's site height is limited but the space is abundant, we can use a horizontal brite tank or use a wider diameter tank. If the customer's space is limited but the height is very high, we can also use horizontal BBT.They can be arranged in the battery, i.e. several rows one above another
Properties wider tanks with small length of cylindrical part:
Smaller heat transfer area, lower cooling effect
They are less demanding in terms of height space.
Properties slender tanks with large height of cylindrical part:
Larger heat transfer area, the greater the cooling effect
They are more demanding in terms of height space
Depending on their application , the beer serving tanks can be glycol jacketed or can be located in a cold room.
It is necessary to note that for the single-shell tanks it is needed to create a cooling box, a room with very good insulation of walls and ceiling and with a refrigerator door. The operating costs of cooling are particularly during the summer months, significantly higher than the lager cellar with insulated tanks cooled by liquid. These increased costs to the building and operation usually outweigh the savings from buying a single wall brite tank compared to double wall brite tank.
Vertical bright beer tank
Main features of bright beer tank
- All tanks are made of food grade stainless steel 304.
- Adopting advanced world famous brand components in electric parts and operation parts.
- Thickness: inner 3.0mm; out 2.0mm; jacket: 1.5mm
- Insulation: Polyurethane thickness: 100mm
- Working pressure: 1.5-2.0 bar Design pressure: 3.0 bar
- Cone 150° resist compression design
- Pressure controlled by pressure gauge automatically.
- 100% TIG welding with pure argon gas shield.
- Glycol jacket: dimpled plate on cone and side
- Heat exchange area: 2.69 square meter
- Interior surface: mirror polishing
- Exterior surface: oil bushed finish
- Interior full polished to Ra0.6µm without dead corner
- TC connected CIP arm with 360° coverage spraying ball
- Sanitary side mounted manhole with pressured door
- Main accessories: breathing valve,hops adding port,mechanical type safety valve, sampling valve, pressure gauge, temperature probe, leveling tube, solenoid valve, etc...
If you want to know more knowledge about beer brewing or you want to buy beer equipment,welcome to get in touch with me.