We manufacture and supply brewhouse sizes from 50L to 20000L based on customer’s demand. Our brewery equipment is turn-key and consist of mill system, mash system, fermentation system, cooling system, cleaning system (CIP), control system and accessories. With brewery equipment you are able to produce outstanding full-bodied beers. Beginners will find it easy to brew with this fairly automated equipment.
|Thickness of material (mm):|
Micro Brewery can be a good start of your own brewery business with the size from 500L to 2000L. The brewhouse comprising of 2 or more vessels is mounted on a stainless steel skid or on the floor with piping, pumps, platform, etc, which are pre-built for convenient installation on site.
We design and produce a line of complete microbreweries to your specifications. Alternative brewhouse configurations are of 2-vessel, 3-vessel styles and customized. To guarantee breweries’ reliable performance, we use quality stainless steel, fittings, and various parts, depending on our good craftsmanship, deep experience and technology in brewing industry. Especially, we focus on your convenient running breweries, by learning your special specifications and realizing them on the brewing systems.
Two vessel brewhouse system stainless steel for sale
|Brewhouse system description：|
Standard Brewhouse configuration:
1. Mash / Lauter Tun with side grain out access
2. Brew Kettle / Whirlpool Vessel with integrated steam jacket and temperature control
3. Semi-Automated Controls with PLC & Remote Access Support
4. 304 Stainless Steel Sanitary Pumps with VFD Controls
5. 304 Stainless Steel Plate Heat Exchanger with integrated temperature controls
6. Manual Sanitary Butterfly Valves
7. Ergonomic and efficient 304 stainless steel Brew Deck with easy access to all vessels and brewing functions
8. Semi-auto control cabinet
9. High accuracy temperature sensor, PT100
10. Heating: dimple steam jacket/ stainless steel electric heating elements
11. Usage:Pub/hotel/restaurant beer brewery equipment
Side view of brewery equipment
· Integrated CIP On-Demand System
· Full-Automation PLC Control System
· Hot Liquor Tank –Designed and Sized for Double Brew efficiency
· Cold Liquor Tank –Fully insulated and integrated
· Mash / Lauter Tun Rakers
· Air Actuated Automatic Butterfly Valves
. All brewhouse pipelines are used automatic argon protect welding.
. 2,3,4 and 5 vessels can be avaiable
. All the tanks materials are made by 304 Stainless steel
. 304 stainless steel operate platform and stairs
. Glass manways
. 100L-20000L volume system can be available
. Grain mill and screw conveyer (optional)
. Plate heat exchanger
. Stainless steel 304 pump with ABB or Siemens motors
. Automatic and Semi-automatic control for choice,PLC or mobile control can be available
The main tanks or kettles of this system are all adopted 304 stainless steel that achieved the international standard. Adopted modern automated plasma, laser cutting line and pure argon gas welding and other advanced technology. The inner surface of the tanks or kettle is osculated with the mirror polished material. The outside are all polished. Ensure the equipment is with the high technology, high quality, reasonable price, luxury and beautiful.
Bright stainless steel beer brewing equipment
Brewhouse system in operation
Pressure gauge and pipeline
|Fermenter technical parameters|
The task of brewer yeast in the primary fermentation stage is to convert part of the sugars in the wort into alcohol. At the set degree of fermentation the fermentation process is interrupted (not to be the full conversion of 100 % sugar).
This section includes all tanks designed to the primary fermentation of beer.
A group of fermentation tanks
Fermentation tank components
360 degree spray ball,ratating racking arm,safety valve
-Food grade 304 stainless steel construction, interior/exterior
- Dual zone dimple cooling jacket with glycol inlet and outlet
- Sanitary interior finish with all welds ground and polished
- Fully welded exterior
- Polyurethane insulation for cooling jacket on sidewall and bottom
- Side shadowless manway door (optional top manway)
-60 degree conical bottom with 25% free head space
- CIP arm and sprayball
- Racking port with Rotating racking arm
- Pressure gauge
- Sample valve
- 4 legs with cross braces and adjustable feet
- 3 bar design pressure
- Tank valves and fittings
Brewery equipment in plant
|Packaging & Delivery|
Packaging Details: standard wooden package
Package Type : As usual, we adopt wooden case as package type. It's suitable for long-distance transport. According to customers' special demand, we could adopt sheet iron case and so on.
Ready for shipment
If you are interested in our craft beer equipment, need a quotation or you simply want to discuss your project with us, get in touch and we will be happy to assist you.