Beer fermentation tank is also called CCT, fermenters are made of SUS 304, for fermentation and maturation of beer. We design, manufacture all variety fermenters from 500L to 30000L . With all the necessary valves, connections, microbrewery fermenters are the CE certification.
Fermentation is a process that converts the sugar (long-chain and short-chain molecules) obtained from starch during brewing to alcohol and CO2. The process of fermentation ends when all fermentable sugar has been converted to alcohol. A certain amount of residual sugar is needed to carbonise the beer during maturation (second fermentation). Carbon dioxide is produced during the fermentation of the sugar.
2000L Cylindrical-conical fermentation tanks
|Fermentation tank Main Features:|
• 304SS with Dual Glycol Jacket and insulated with a minimum of 80mm Chloride free PU insulation.
• Top manways offer superior sanitation and ease to add fining and hops to the vessel.
• Glycol Jackets offer optimal media transfer. The interior of the shell is coated with a Chloride resistant coating to resist corrosion from the interior.
• Racking Arm allows for easy racking arm rotation, without the need to loosen any clamps. Simply turn the handle and the racking arm rotates.
• Adjustable Levelers to provide a level tank regardless of floor slope.
• Entirely 304ss Butterfly Valves, 2” Bottom port to facilitate yeast removal.
• Entire body a sanitary 2B or #4 finish.
• Respective PSI Pressure Vacuum Relief Valve, 2″ Tri-Clamp Connection.
• CIP Tank Spray Ball has spinner spray head assembly and exterior CIP arm.
• Dedicated 1.5” Blow Off Arm helps keeps CIP and PAM assembly clear of primary
• Conical bottom standard at 60 degree; other options are available
• Fixed stainless steel legs and bases with adjustable legs
• Large diameter legs;
• Preformed dimple cooling jackets within cladding
• Shadowless manway standard
• Stainless steel pressure/vacuum relief valve
• Sample valve
• Shell and cone insulated and clad
Side manhole fermentation tank with components
In pressure version, the tanks are available also for secondary fermentation process (maturation of beverage under pressure). In this case, it is possible to use them also as serving tanks (bright beer tanks – BBT) before filling of beverage into kegs or bottles, kegs or other packages. We produce all these devices either in model configurations or according to individual customer requirements.
3d model of fermentation tank
Horizontal mature tank
|DGET brief introduction|
1. How long is your delivery lead time?
A: After 30-45 working days when we receiving your payment.
2. Could you calculate the shipping for me?
A: Yes, please kindly let us know which port is nearest your place.
3. What is your term of payment?
A: Our payment terms are both TT and L/C. 30% for advance payment after signing the contract and before manufacturing, 70% as balance payment after manufacturing all equipments and before delivery.
4. This is the first time I use this kind of machine, is it easy to operate?
A: There are English manual or guide video for showing how to use the machine;
If you still have any questions, we can contact by phone or email, etc;
|Packaging & Delivery|
Packaging Details: standard wooden package
Package Type : As usual, we adopt wooden case as package type. It's suitable for long-distance transport. According to customers' special demand, we could adopt sheet iron case and so on.
Ready for shipment
If you are interested in our craft beer brewery equipment, need a quotation or you simply want to discuss your project with us, get in touch and we will be happy to assist you.